How to apply
All applications for admission to the Wayne State University School of Medicine must be submitted through, and processed by, the American Medical College Application Service.
Application and acceptance policies for first-year class
Deadlines to file your AMCAS application:
- The earliest date you can file is June 1, 2016.
- The latest date you can file is Dec. 15, 2016.
- There is a secondary application fee of $100.
- Medical College Admission Test scores older than 2012 will not be considered.
MCAT scores will be accepted in accordance with your entering class.
- Scores from 2012 to September 2015 (both new and old exams).
- Scores from 2013 to September 2016 (both new and old exams).
- Scores from 2014 to September 2017 (preferably new exams).
- Scores from March 2015 to September. 2018 (Only new exam scores will be accepted).
You will receive an admission decision as early as Oct. 15, 2016.